The arancino is considered to be the product of rotisserie most characteristic of Sicily region known and sold around the world.
They come in large rice balls (200gr), stuffed traditionally with a special meat sauce, then breaded and fried.
We offer the following:
- Ragu': ragu’ sauce, meat-based
- Ham&Cheese: ham, cheese and butter
- Pistachio&Bacon: cheese, butter, bacon, pistachio & basil pesto
- Spinach (VEG): spinach, cheese & butter
- Norma (VEG): fried aubergines, salted ricotta cheese and butter
- Truffle (VEG): béchamel, cheese, grated truffle, mushroom
HOW TO PREPARE:
You will receive the arancini NOT COOKED.
When you receive the box: put the arancini in the fridge. Don't put them in the frozen. Shelf life 4 days.
When you are ready to cook: Take them out from the fridge 2 hour before the cooking time.
Fry them in oil at 170° for 6/7 minutes, eat them after 15 minutes (let them rest in an oven for 6mins at 80° for a better taste)